I am SoTa..^^ (Soryanto Tay).
Hehehe.. ^ is my Pas Photo.. what do you guys think?
I am a newbie in Blogger.. For those who spend your time to read my words of sharing, I will be very grateful to you..
The reason why I created this blog is because I need a place to speak out my minds.
I need a place to share.. to shout.. to share and to ask the advises from friends...
So basically, I can say that this is part of my Diary Sharing Book.. which are talking about my minds.. my ways of thinking... my moods.. and even my feelings.. :)
I hope whoever visit my blog could at least give me some of your advises regarding to my articles ok?
I will post and share my "words of sharing" in English.. Mandarin.. and Indonesian Language.. :)
Hope You guys could understand.. hehehe..
Feel free to contact and add my FB account... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment